Reinvent sitting for better posture & health
- Pelvic floor muscles
- Neck & Shoulder
- Joints – Knee, hip, wrist
- Intestine and pelvic area
- Brain circulation
- Lymph flow
- Aesthetical factors
- No back & shoulder pain
- Healthier internal organs
- Healthier mental state
- Good blood circulation
- Deeper breathing
- Higher energy level
Most recommended for:
People suffering from back, joints, neck & spine problems
Busy professionals that sit long hours
e.g. Dentist, Doctors, Architect, Draughtsman, Accountants, Lawyers, Programmers, Musician, Office workers
Why Saddle Chair works …
Sitting pressure affects your pelvic area
- The pressure caused by sitting on conventional chairs disturbs the pelvis, tailbone, pelvic floor and genital area.
- It is believed to increase intestinal and internal pelvic health problems and erectile dysfunctions.
- On a conventional chair, men tend to lean backwards in order to avoid the pressure in the genital area. This means the back is not straight, which results in back problems.
- When sitting on a two-part saddle chair, the pressure is on the sitting bones.
- As a result, there is less pressure on soft tissues and that is why we can sit more comfortably, in a balanced position.
- Circulation also remains undisturbed.